Here are some great new features that have been released recently. Quick report is the primary export tool for your MySchool data. We are also moving some pages to a new format, so stay subscribed to this section for more information. Here is the list of improvements and issues;
We have added the functionality to add/edit/delete an owner of an individual objective. This has been included in the configuration panel.
Following requests submitted on our ideas board, we have also added the possibility of having multiple templates available for the new IEP module. These templates can be restricted to certain target audiences to make it easier to produce summary reports for guardians, more detailed reports for case managers, and an internal academic report for Educators. On the configuration page, the document template panel now has a new 'Add' button. Click to create a brand new report and add tables pulling the relevant information.
Added organisation type manager
Organisations are used to manage membership with internal/external organisations. Students are added as members on a yearly basis. We have updated the organisation management tool to allow for updating the type.
You will need to have the permission 'Manage organisation type' enabled in your respective user group. Contact the support team for help in configuring this.
We continue to push MySchool reporting and have amalgamated the options from Export to Excel into Quick reports. There is now the possibility to filter and export per course/subject. Many export options have been added as well to the original data sets or student/user.
If you would like to add export or filter options to quick reports, then please sign up and add them to the ideas board. We would love to hear from you so that we can provide the best report-making tool possible.
We are updating the list views of many of our pages. The main addition is to allow users to filter content easily. We have added filter fields at the top of the column on three pages
Admissions applicant list view (Prospects & Applicants);
Teachers & Staff view;
And finally the SMS list view of sent SMS from MySchool;
Need to find a configuration page? Want to clean up your portal and remove certain modules until later? With module management, we have introduced a simple easy-to-use access page for Super Key Users to help configure your MySchool platform. Super administrators should see a new configuration header in their user menu header to the left. This will give you access depending on your super user group permissions. The deactivate module functionality is for internal use only. Please contact support for assistance in activating and deactivating modules.
Here is a list of minor upgrades, fixes, and tasks resolved during the past month;
- System - Questionnaire sections set as read-only, will no longer show as editable fields.
- System - Optimised loading times of My Courses
- Projects (MT) - Changed custom report permissions
- School - Updated custom transcript.
- System- Resolved a UI issue with the attendance configuration page
- System - Fixed an issue with merge functionality, which did not include new IEPs
- School - Updated custom transcript with new features.
- School - An issue was found with a system notification that was showing duplicate information. This was resolved.
- System - Updated UI problem for My Schedule where the blocked period did not cover the whole of the cell.
- System - Improvement to subject specifications to allow calculated scales to pick from CA Average assessment type.
- System - Updated a report to not have gender selected in a data report.
- System - When using courses and mass add student functionality, it was noted that the results would not pull just active students, but archived ones as well. This was repaired and only active students are listed.
- System - The dashlet 'Attendance audit' was not functioning as expected. This was resolved.
- School (BC) - The PSR report was updated to pull non-achievement scale grades.
- System - Resolved an issue where the CA average with override was showing both scores on the report template.
- System - Legacy IEPs were not showing on the student profile as expected. This was fixed.
- System - Updated IEP v2 strategy & instruction text box to be LONG TEXT
- School - Updated legacy invoice template with new details.
- School - Restored attendance data due to user error in timetable configuration.
- System - Resolved slide-over behaviour on system pages. This was random but was fixed across all pages.
- School - Updated custom attendance report.
- School - Resolved a data issue which was stopping users when duplicating courses.
- System - Updated PT module to block double booking slots.
- Project (MT) - Updated custom certificate which had a rendering issue on certain text elements.
- School (BC) - Updated legacy custom advisor report to pull LOs
- School (EU) - Restored assessment data that had been overridden by user error.
- System - Made further improvements on IEP slide-over screens.
- System - Resolved a problem whereby student and educator view of LMS course content was not aligned. The student view now replicates the exact view of the educator.
- System - Troubleshooting questionnaire issues, which were not saving answers submitted by parents.
- System - Fixed an issue where the IEP V2 template froze when viewing in preview mode.
- System - Resolved further issues with LO import functionality.
- School - Resolved an issue which was not allowing users to edit student profiles.
- System - Improved questionnaire fix Snurra for larger schools due to time out.
- System - Users could not remove invoice payers from the 'give access to' field located on the new finance tab. This was fixed.
- School - Graded assignments in LMS were not updating the grade grid correctly. This was fixed and is now synchronised.
- System - The new CA Avg was not validating on the review page. This stopped users from using save and next. The issue was resolved.
- Project (MT) - A slide-over panel was not working correctly in a custom module. This was repaired.
- School - A custom module was affected by updates. The module was updated as well.
- System - Resolved an issue where random achievement scales were assigned to LOs and did not respect configuration fields. This was repaired.
- System - It was noted that educators could not delete internal notes added to students via LMS. The delete functionality was added.
- System - Added an additional value field to the CA AVG with an override assessment type.
- School - Updated tax rebate fee list for 2023.
- System - When adding an email template to an invoice, the field 'from' was a hidden mandatory. This has now been removed.
- School - Resolved an issue with email statuses not synchronising across view pages and slideovers.
- System - A UI issue was stopping ad hoc users from being added to a behaviour event. This is now repaired and adds the user to the list of recipients.
- Project (MT) - Fixed a count issue where the applicant list view and registration tab in the programme builder were showing different amounts of students.
- School - An issue occurred whereby some teachers did not have a timetable showing in their profile. This was fixed.
- System - Resolved an issue with the CA Avg section header which was showing a different label on the assess grid.
- System - Resolved an issue with a legacy attendance report which was not calculating the ADR ratio correctly.
- School - Fixed an issue with a custom report that no longer showed LSEs.
- System - Found an issue with CA Avg assessment type where decimal places were not showing as per configuration setting.
- Project (MT) - A problem was noted with certain applicants who encountered system errors when logging into the platform.
- School - Found an issue with attendance not updating on the legacy report card. This was fixed.