The school leaving certificate is specifically for our clients located in Malta. If you require specific official certificates or reports based on historic data held within MySchool, then please contact our account team to discuss your needs. The school leaving certificate collates data that has been entered into the assessments and attendance modules.
How to access
Go to the School Leaving Ceritficate (DQSE) menu header, then Advanced options, Select School leaving reports. This will bring up a simple screen asking you to Generate the report.
This will produce data for students who are in the current Form 5 within your school setup. It will cover the year groups 7-11, or old Form 1-5.
The excel sheet will fetch the following information:
- Student Core Data (Name, ID, DoB)
- Subject results per year and term assessment (Exam, Assessment Grade 1-5)
- Personal Qualities (As per Student Qualities entry)
- Informal education (External authorised organisations, read here for more information)
- Non-Formal education (Internal organisations run within the school, read here for more information)
- Attendance statistics (Read the section explaining attendance data)
- Level - The level of the certificate obtained
- Behaviour (Read the section outlining the disciplinary features available)
- Participation (TIMSS/PISA/ALP)
Subject set up
Go to subject management and make sure the curriculum has been set in the configuration tab. This will pull the relevant grades from the attached courses. Leave blank if you do not need the subject to populate the DQSE report.
Note that the official report format is limited to 18 subjects. To index this list to show the most relevant subjects first, then please contact our support team. There is the DQSE field in the other details tab, should you wish to create your own index.
The report can take several minutes to generate, depending on school size. Check your download folder before generating multiple times.
Please sign in to leave a comment.