Once you have configured your programme, and opened it for applications, your admissions team will be able to follow applicants and manage their enrolment in your institute.
In the programme, go to the registration tab and you will see the list of programme applicants. To manage each applicant, click on their name to open a slide over. The two arrows can be used to transfer applicants between programmes. The box icon will take you straight to the applicants profile within MySchool. All applicants with the status Applied can be found in the not processed class within your class list page.
Here you can change the status of your applicants,and move them to enroll if this has been selected as manual, otherwise all applicants will be automatically enrolled as per the programme settings. Once you enrol a programme applicant, they will be transferred to the active class selected in programme settings.
You can also choose to send an email, click on the pen icon to open a modifiable template. You can also use the bulk email function when in the list list view to contact multiple applicants in one mail shot. Use the export tag fields to automate the personalisation of these mails.
In this view, you can check the information that has been submitted on the application form. The application forms can be viewed in formbuilder. The applicant fills out the application form, which is in turn linked to the candidates student profile. The view is set to pick up from custom fields used in the student profile, which may not be needed for the application process.
On the enrolment tab, the final status is a manual check list for programme administrators. To fully enroll the applicants, you must change the application status in the first tab and a popup will automate the enrolment into the selected modules. If you choose withdrawn or dropped out then you can enter a leaving date which will automatically end student enrolment in both class and course.
We are able to link the programme builder with payment providers in certain cases. The payment tab will show information relating to the transactions dealt with externally.
Tips on process to manage applicants
- An applicant is the student, but this does not mean they have to be the person who applies (The submitter). This is determined when setting up the registration rules of your programme.
- All applicants once they have completed their application, will be enrolled in the not processed/new registration class level, or the class you have selected from the Add to field in registration
- The application form can be created using formbuilder.
- Use the list applicants view to communicate, enrol, or action bulk updates on applicants.
- Make sure you are viewing the correct year. Applicants maybe an applicant, but enrolled into next years active modules.
- All enrolment can be edited manually within a students profile. (leaving, transfers, new courses).
- Requirements and fees are set at a programme level in the prospectus tab. The answers submitted are shown on the application tab.
- An example would be to open applications until capacity or deadline is reached, then use the individual registration tab of each programme to verify the application statuses, and applications submitted. From this step administrators can edit statuses, and decide whether to proceed or not with enrolment.
- Keep your applicants updated using the bulk communication tools.
- You can reset applications at any time, be wary as this will delete all previous data for enrolment, applications.