My courses part of the course Teacher portal. It shows contact details, schedule info, and assignment/Course diary entries made by the Teacher.
What information is available?
Enter a detailed outline of the course curriculum in the course description. The guardians and students will be able to see this in their portals.
You can include hyperlinks to external online resources, which can act as a reference point during the scholastic year.
The student list details a summary of important information;
- Click on the student name to go directly to their profile.
- If medical/Legal alerts have been activated, and entered, they will show here.
- Main guardian contact details. Click on envelope icon to send a direct mail to the contact.
- Highlighted consent status.
- Assignment load can be used to check the students load over a week period.
Mailing lists show student, guardian emails and can be copied into an external email service. The timetable will show the scheduled lessons of the selected course for the week period.
What is the course diary?
The course diary lists all assignments created within the course. It is also linked to the diary events which a teacher can create from the My Schedule options.
This is used to log lesson plans, items discussed, or for parents information. The student will see these listed as diary entries in their My Courses page.