MySchool has many different data reports, and areas where Teachers can get quick and easy access to vital information. It also splits reports into Public (with limited access to sensitive information) and private (normally available to central admins). Access to these reports is determined by the user group permissions, by default administrators will have access to both, whereas Teachers will only have access to public reports.
Simple access in a few steps
- Don't forget that quick search has a lot of information when you mouseover the searched user or student.
- The student profile contains historic assignments, assessments, and current attendance and behaviour events.
- To set an assessment criteria to show in the assessment overview then talk with the administrator team to set the assessment type as primary in subject specifications. Click on the blue links to give a full insight into all assessment criteria for that specific period.
- Each tab on a student profile can be created in PDF using the print button. With a PDF editor you adapt the information shown.
- In the discipline tab, if you click on the blue Month link, you will get more details about attendance. Click on the green links for a summary popup to appear.
- Attendance reports can be linked to the Teacher groups, but may contain access to other courses and classes.
- Behaviour reports are restricted to the Teachers access of courses and classes. The notifications can be configured to inform class teachers of events logged against their students.
- Teachers can have access to all data reports if there is a need, however, they cannot be restricted to their class/course.
- Address labels can be used for many activities (name badges, team distinction).
- Find a free room is a really great tool to help schools organise their physical resources. Check out room management for further information. Once the rooms are set up then apply them to the courses in the schedule tab. If you use external scheduling software the rooms can be imported during your rollover.
- Find a free Teacher is a quick way to check on last minute replacements, or to organise meetings with colleagues.
- Student lists are quick and easy way to design tables for class activities, and field trips. Design your column headings to your needs.
Article is closed for comments.