If you would like to access the MEDS parental portal, you will need to have the following:
- Internet access
- A device with a web browser such as chrome, safari, or IE.
- A valid e-id number obtained from Identity Malta
- A child or dependent who is actively enrolled in the participating schools in Malta
Here is a short overview of the portal, and the information you can access via the parent portal.
- Access to announcements sent from the school to guardians within their school
- Information on attendance data recorded for your dependant during the scholastic calendar year.
- Published grade reports
- Live schedule for Middle and Secondary & Post secondary students.
If you have a valid e-id account then please contact your child's school directly. If you are having problems with the e-id log in page then please contact Identity Malta directly.