Here we have a list of minor updates made to the MySchool system;
- Fixed an issue in the edit message template, where the centre align was not working.
- Fixed an issue with the assignment average calculation not working and not showing correctly on he assignment audit.
The course_diary on the students portal was showing assignments when the student wasn’t enrolled within the course. This was fixed.
Legacy grade report issues for multiple schools.
Work carried out on promotion rollover for network client.(Eur)
Assess page was fixed due to an interface bug causing misalignment.
Request for the SEN tab to be added to student profiles. (Malta)
- Student enrolment counters fixed for network school as count was not correct. (Eur)
- Fixed class view to show course counters on network school as count was not correct. (Eur)
- Various promotion tool errors for network school using the promotion tool. (Eur)
- Network school custom work on bulk review page was created. (Malta)
- Transcript customisation requests due to new assessment module. (BC)
- When maximising the rich text field in the student assessment page, the popup window did not show correctly.
- Rectified a transfer student bug found across the system.
- Emergency compact report amended to show correct information.
- Network school Teachers could take attendance outside of their current school if they were multi school users. Now take attendance is school specific. (Malta)
- Changed behaviour of archived tab for questionnaire to be school specific for network schools (Malta).
- SMS character counter amended to include custom signatures for network schools (Malta)
- Worked on errors for custom tax rebate page. (Malta)
- Customisation of tax rebate for one school. (Malta)
- Rectified a specific system error for attendance administration view.
- Issue with network school custom grade report assessments. (Malta)
- Customisation of grade report for network schools. (Malta)
- Custom reports for network school and local schools (Malta)
- Customisation of legacy grade report format.
- Data completion widget was not showing the school name in full. This was rectified t include 18 characters.
- In the teachers my_courses user menu, we noticed that one of the action buttons were un-readable.
- When clicking on print, in a students profile, we noticed that the IEP and BUS tabs were not available as options.
- Bug when printing student timetables as they would not fit on one page.
- Medical condition import was fixed.
- Work on review and publishing to reduce to smaller batches as larger schools were encountering lag when publishing class level assessment reports.
- Assessment reports were not generating course grades correctly, this was rectified.
- Multiple custom tax rebate issues following customisation requests. (Malta)
- Issue with networked schools subject line in announcements (Eur)
Please sign in to leave a comment.