Here are some minor updates resolved during May 2021;
- We noticed that although schools do not have lessons on a weekend, the Teachers/users could still take attendance on these days. This is now no longer an option, if the school doesn’t have a weekend setup in their timetable then attendance can not be taken.
- Changes to network school custom report card to include publishing date. (Malta)
- Automated replacement tags were using wrong pronouns on legacy custom assessment reports.
- Rich text features were not functioning within the assess grid. This was resolved.
- Emails sent included guardian details within the outer template. This was removed.
- The pass logic assessment report content type, had the outer box reduced in size.
- Network school had problems in the announcements which were blocked. This was resolved due to traffic. (Eur)
- Changes were implemented to the custom student tab for network schools. (Malta)
- Custom work on transcripts stopped them from showing showing the correct averages. (BC)
- There was an attendance problem in the new events module. This was rectified.
- Network school required custom school leaving certificate. This was created. (Malta)
- System error on custom programme application workflow for network school. (Malta)
- Problem with network school not being able to connect with the database. This was resolved due to access issues. (Eur)
Please sign in to leave a comment.