Here are some more great improvements and fixes that the team has been working on August.
We have added the date of birth as an option. If you haven't tried out this great feature, then check out this article, it makes updating of records so much easier for your administration team, which could really help on start of year or new intake profile management. It is simple and quick. If there any other fields in the student or user profiles you may wish to add then, please put them down on our ideas board.
Pass fail logic for MySchool assessment report
We have improved the layout of this assessment type so that it will now appear with no outline around the cell.
Emergency contact report
We have included the persons nationality in this report. Only guardians classed as emergency contacts will populate this report.
SAML SSO landing page
Schools who choose to link their MySchool log in with an SSO solution (Google, Microsoft or custom), can now have access to a predesigned landing page, which will instruct the users to choose either normal MySchool login or via their SSO credentials. Normally, staff and students who have a school generated email will opt for SSO, whereas guardians can use their normal primary email and login direct from there. The page ressembles our new log in page and can be customised with background image. We can also change the names on the access buttons.
SSO is available to communicate clients and above so if you wish to look into this further then please arrange a call with our CRM team.
We have restricted the possibility to change the consent type (Yearly/Enrolment) for already created and collected enrolments. Previously when changing the type, this would reset the statuses already collected. Now the pop up will warn super users that statuses are collected, and that the consent type should be archived if you wish to change the validity field. A new consent will be needed, and a fresh questionnaire to collect the data.
More improvements to the Assessment report
We have changed the course grade assessment type for schools to determine whether they should show withdrawn students or not. By default withdrawn students with grades entered were included in the assessment reports.
Minor updates to the system;
- Continued work on the assess grid alignment problem.
- Cleaned up rules for the assessment view in student profile. this will only pull from the primary grade field set in subject specs. If no primary grade field then it will show view.
- revalidated student enrolment data for network school (EUR).
- Various work on import tool to improve and unlock imports.
- Improved the donation receipt functionality to allow printing in letter format.
- Improved a custom report for network school and custom academic record layout for network school (Malta).
- Improved the default seed to include standard language tables.
- Made improvements to a legacy custom transcript to adapt to new assessment module.
- Changes in layout made to network school custom certificate and transcript. (Malta)
- Redesigned custom engagement page for network school. (Malta)
- Custom report not working for network school, this was repaired. (Malta)
- Fixed an issue to not allow the system to create duplicate invoices with same unique ID.
- Fixed an issue when a missing date of birth field was being recorded as 00.00.000.
- Various issues relating to consent management, transfer requests, and user permissions were noted in network school. These were resolved. (Eur)
Please sign in to leave a comment.