Welcome back to all our MySchool community. During the last few weeks the team have been working on improving the performance of the system. In between these improvements, they have also been working on a few other features, let's take a look at some of the improvements that have been implemented recently;
The mass edit tool has now been improved to include a mass action copy button when appropriate for the selected field. We will be making further improvements, and as always, we welcome your feedback in our ideas channel.
The mass edit tool is a high level super user tool and should only be accessed by admin with full edit/view rights. If you need the page to be added to your system then contact our support team for assistance.
In the selected population (student or guardians), choose the first profile in the list, and amend the field entry as required. Use the copy icon at the end of the row, and a pop up will appear asking if you would like to apply this status to all the records listed.
Please note this feature is only available for certain fields where the answers given are a preset list. Most notably, account activation and consents. it will not be available on free text fields such as emails or addresses for example.
More improvements to quick reports
We are continuing to focus on quick reports as the principal tool for your data needs within the MySchool system. if you need us to add different data points from around the system, then please raise an idea and this will be added to the future road map for this tool. The latest addition is to be able to extract the locker comment from the others tab in a student profile.
PSR for our BC clients
To help our BC community we have updated the PSR report template to accommodate for changes proposed by the local ministry. We will be creating a PSR help article in the coming weeks to explain how to set up your PSR report using subject specifications and primary assessment field.
We have had to make changes to some settings for pricing mechanisms with the programme builder module. UK nationality is now removed from EU pricing table.
Various updates and improvements and issues;
- Improvements made to questionnaire module as certain were not saving correctly on PDF output.
- Known ongoing issue with various PDF reports. The print feature was improved and is now working across most data reports.
- Improvements to high level system admin tool for course copying.
- Work to improve UNTIS import screen to adapt to changing import data.
- Various upgrades to the system import tool in preparation for new modules being released shortly. If any schools have access to this tool, please contact our support team before uploading files, until further notice.
- Updates to custom modules for network school. (Malta)
- Fixed system errors in user groups and questionnaire module due to recent changes.
- Update to custom module for BC school.
- Work on the UI for the My Schedule page.
- removed paste button from behaviour event creation page.
- Improvements made in programme builder options list, which did not update when new entries were made.
- Removed blank statuses from programme builder applicant list view
- Worked on bulk edit screen for student qualities page. (Malta)
- An issue was resolved for students who were withdrawn on a previous date being rolled over. This was resolved.
- Fixed a known issue with students who could be transferred from classes.
- Some parent and student assignment pages were no longer populating with assignment grades. This was fixed.
- Further work on assignment grad grid when sorting by learning outcome.
- Various data tasks were performed for network school. (Eur)
- Update to custom consents module on network school to adapt to other schools in the same network. (Eur)
- Fixed issue with student assessment tab for network school. (Malta)
- Improved the quick search which had an issue when searching for rooms.
- Issue with high level system admin access to profiles.