Here are some of the recent updates and fixes we have introduced into the system during the second half of November.
Recurring appointment notification
In the timetable or My schedule menu header it is possible to create recurring events for meetings, tasks, or even to block rooms from being used. We have now introduced a notification to inform users of whether the appointment was set as a recurring event. If a user wishes to delete the appointment, they can now choose the correct option more easily.
More additions to quick reports
On the particulars tab of both student and user profiles, there is the possibility to enter a comment. This can now be exported via quick reports.
When schools wished to pull an assessment grade from another is exam term, this was done via the stated term assessment type. It is now possible to use stated term grades across all assessment builds. This allows for schools to have an assessment build per term period with multiple primary assessment grades. This makes it easier to configure student profile assessment view, update Transcripts and BC TRAX reporting.
Improvements and minor fixes;
- Reordered the room drop down list in the course schedule tab to be classed per block and in alphabetical order.
- If a 0 was given as an assignment grade for students, it did not show on certain student portal pages. This has now been repaired.
- Export to excel was showing a PHP code error when a large population was selected. This has now been removed.
- The enrolment and assessment tabs within the students profile have been improved to show the system year information rather than the current year. This makes it easier when time travelling to check student information.
- Changed behaviour for system firstname.lastname@example.org mail inbox. These are now set to a fictional email, or to the schools own inbox if requested.
- Further improvements and fixes were introduced for the new compact grade report.
- Removed alert icon customisation from systems to allow configuration from system settings page.
- Repaired an system error on enquiry management page.
- Fixed the difference between grid and list views when using comment templates.
- Behavioural events were not showing correctly when using the browser print function.
- Resolved an issue whereby attendance admin functionality was showing wrong enrolment data for students.
- Fixed super search to show the user pictures when hovering over their name in the search list.
- Updated a formatting issue with the default assessment report. when selecting attendance assessment type this was being separated on two pages.
- Fixed multiple issues with SMS send notice which was not showing correct recipients, and also not sending when the attendance SMS was chosen.
- Fixed an issue with custom module for network schools (MLT).
- Added a new signature to a transcript report for a client in BC.
- Updated mobile view to make the quick action toolbar show correctly.
- Updated custom module for programme builder. (MLT)
- Further work carried out on sync centre project.
- Fixed issues for custom certificate for network institute. (MLT)
- Improvements made to PT module that had wrongly placed SQL values.
- Updated Google classroom synchronisation to include 0 as Google did not pass this value.
- Custom dashlet created for network school showing SEN student attendance (MLT)
- Added 2 decimal points to the upper scale limit when creating an achievement scale.
- Adapted the wording for the log in screen to show local administrator instead of administrator.
- Custom report enhancement work for multi school network.(MLT)
- Work carried out to create multiple assessment builds for NA transcript requirements.
- Solved a parent access problem that was forcing users to double validate their credentials. This was due to a screen resize issue.
- Updated the overview tab within the review section to load automatically and be available for edit.
- Some attendance types were removed from the default assessment report. These were reinstated.