There are two parts to building your assessments in MySchool, firstly the set up which we advise to start with your rollover. The second is the grading and finally publishing of your results.
Here are two overview videos explaining the process from A-Z.
Organise a call with your CSM to go through the steps to make sure your system is configured for your assessment needs.
- Organise your terms
- Make sure your courses and their subjects are configured accordingly. All assessment criteria is attached to a subject within your MySchool portal.
- What scales and averages do you need?
- Assessments are built in subject specifications per year.
- Create a branded assessment report using our default report builder.
- Set up access periods for students and Educators
- Enter the configured assessments in the assess grid.
- Have the head of the year or peers review the contributions per student and make amendments before publishing.
- Publish to student and guardian portals and save a copy on the student profile in a few simple steps.