On Student Assessment grid page (Grade Report > Assess), a message on the screen says" No terms or assessment logic have been set for this course".
How to solve
- Find the related subject.
- In this example course, Art & Crafts 2 B is attached to the subject "Art & Crafts 2".
- Go to Subject specification (Grade reports/adv options) and check that you have an assessment setup for this subject within the current scholastic year.
- In this example, it's not been created yet.
- More on Subject specification edit here Introduction to subject specifications.
- Create a new assessment setup and it will show on the Student Assessment grid.
- On Student assessment page, the grid now populates.
- Check if terms are applied to the course.
- More on course edit here Creating a new course.
- Edit the course and add terms as relevant.
- On the Student assessment page, the grid now populates.
- Check if the terms are set as "Is Active" within your term configuration.
- Go to Administer > Advanced Options > Term management > select the relevant term configuration.
- More on on Term management here: Setting up and managing terms.
- Set the term as Is Active and on Student assessment page, the grid now populates.