- We have designed a contact tracing page for our schools to be able to obtain information relating to a student and their potential contacts.
- The report needs a student to have attendance records up to date. If you would like to try the report then contact our support team to map this.
- We advise it should be mapped to high level user access (Super users or School administrator) as it will produce a report with contact details for a large number of your school users.
How to use
- Enter the name of the student
- Set a Date range
- Fetch the results on screen to see a list of potential contacts.
- These contacts are based on class/course attendance records which match the target students. if you wish to exclude students who were absent, then check the box 'Exclude Absent'.
Exporting the results is set to a conform report type for our Maltese community, we are unable to adapt the format, but it is on excel so this can be amended after export. The export will include personal contact details of the student and their relationships listed in their contact tab.
Please sign in to leave a comment.