When building assessments in Subject specifications, it is always good practice to check the advanced options cog icon and then save, even if you have made no changes. In certain cases, this is mandatory as the system needs you to validate the information before calculating.
- I added a new assessment section but it does not show data on Assess or Review
- I added a new assessment section but it does not pull the calculation I'm expecting on Assess or Review
Under Grade Report > Advanced Options > Subject specifications
- I had previously added a Grade section type called "Term 1 Percentage"
- Now I added a Calculate scale section type called "Term 1 Letter Grade"
- When I go to Grade Report > Assess, the Calculate scale field is not populated
How to solve
Go to Subject specifications, then:
- Click on the blue cog for that new section.
- Click Update in Advanced Parameters pop-up.
- Click Update for the whole assessment build
After updating and validating, the assessment section works as expected: