Some of us are just finishing, in the middle of or getting ready for Spring break. Our team has been working hard on your ideas, module improvements, and other tasks. Check out the details below;
As we announced in our general product roadmap. We have updated and revamped the module, features now include;
- Graph for send stats
- New inbox management features
We will be reaching out to schools to transition to this module over the coming months. In the meantime, please check out the articles and share them with your community. Your CSMs are available to discuss the transition plan during your regular calls.
- Administrator set up guide.
- Sender (Staff) announcement management.
- New inbox features for all users.
Compact grade report
The compact grade report, the latest addition to MySchool assessments is a landscaped version of the default assessment report. It can also be combined with the classic layout to give a summary on numerical grades achieved for example. We have now restricted this to show only terms that have been applied to the report.
in MySchool, we always suggest archiving unused subjects and have added some improvements to the UI to inform users when they are adding a course to an archived subject or transferring a course from one subject to another. A new pop up will appear when users try to do this
We have added DQSE export possibilities on quick reports for our Maltese community. These now include; Access Arrangements, Exemptions, Other Access Arrangements, and Exemption From.
Support copy courses script
Although rollover is a distant thought for many, we are already preparing to make this easier for you. Each year as many of you know, we need to roll over the courses for the new year. There are many ways to achieve this in MySchool. Your CSM has access to a tool that can copy courses and their settings into the new scholastic year. They will discuss this with you during your yearly rollover call. Don't forget, you don't have to wait until the end of the year to start building your rollover. If you set up early this will help with the start of the year rush, but also give a peaceful summer break.
We have improved the tool further to include the possibility to send an email to the contacts pulled in the report. Select all or certain parts of the population by checking the fields next to their name.
A slide over will appear with the selected users already added in the audience field. Others can be done manually if needed.
Slight changes to the new assessment types (median, mean and quartiles)
These new assessment types were added to subject specifications to calculate from a numeric grade either for a course or subject. As the calculation is live, it cannot be represented on the Assess grid view. Educators can only access this information from the Assess list view, review page, or on the final published PDF's.
We also improved the functionality to show the maximum out of score for all numeric type grades (formula included).
Here is a list of some minor improvements and bug fixes;
- Various quiz improvements after the first launch were corrected; Submission stats now update with quizzes, quiz information is included when copying in VLE module, fixed an issue with rich text not being applied to all the questions, unpublishing the quiz with no submissions reverts the resource to show quiz icon. Restricted the possibility to unpublish the quiz via the assignment view as well.
- Restricted unpublishing quiz to only be allowed if no submissions have been made by the students.
- Adapted a custom attendance report for network school client (MLT).
- User communication logs have been improved and should now show all communications.
- Improved guardian/student view on course resource assignments where the description was showing twice.
- Improved questionnaire export to include all students across multi-school systems.
- Legacy transcript updated with new enrolment rules.
- The IEP PDF now includes the academic year in the title.
- Updated the admissions form builder to include and update user custom profile slots.
- Fixed an alignment issue on the student grade overview page, and also corrected the exercise counter which was not functioning.
- Reworked automatic/intelligent attendance settings so these will work as expected.
- Small change to add 2 as a possible FTE setting in the BC subject tab.
- Mass edit now includes statuses for all user types.
- Added the possibility for weights to be added to the Sum by assignment types per term assignment average type.
- Further work on custom tax rebate pdf.
- Custom engagement invoice and dashlet work done for network school (MLT).
- System-wide UI improvement for yellow note pop-ups was started.
- Improved non-numeric grades for withdrawn students on transcripts.
- Multiple edge case issues with custom tax rebates were resolved.
- Repaired a problem with new user group permissions which blocked users from switching schools in multi-school networks (MLT).
- Updated the legacy custom assessment report for one school.
- Fixed a queuing issue with announcements.
- Fixed a database issue due to a school error in assessment reporting.
- Restored a programme for network school due to user error. (MLT)
- Fixed an issue where IEP files were not opening the correct file.
- System-wide problem resolved which blocked student course enrolment from course view.
- Added extra magic tags for custom engagement module for network school. (MLT)
- Custom attendance report for network school. (MLT)
- Repaired a badly configured schedule which was causing a problem with attendance statuses.
- Custom report for network school. (MLT)
- Reworked custom certificate for network school. (MLT)
- Updated magic tags to work on legacy assessment pages.
- Fixed a system error that was generated when creating donors.
- Improved the UI layout on the assess grid to have less padding in the assessment columns.
- Removed disabled attendance statuses from appearing on the administrative updates page.
- Worked on SFM export for Maltese schools using the finance module.
- Fixed a bug with replacement tags not populating for the send invitation system message.
- Fixed system problem when creating donors
- Various custom work was done to show legacy assessments on local ministry reports.
- Legacy custom transcript was designed.
- Investigation work was carried out on the assignment grid not showing all averages for certain students.
- New custom report for a multi-school network with new security permissions. (MLT)
- Fixed an issue when 0 was not populating the assessment reports for the multi-school network. (MLT)
- Teachers transferred from schools still had artefacts of holidays in their schedule. This behaviour was changed.(MLT)
- Work was done on custom attendance dashlet to show only roll call periods, and only show roll call period absence for the year for the multi-school network. (MLT)
- Changed print button feature for custom engagements module for network school client. (MLT)
- A system problem occurred with administrative updates not showing all attendance statuses. This was repaired.
- Fixed an issue with subject median assessment type ignoring the subject.
- Fixed a problem with form builder which had been created due to screen optimisation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.