To manually update TRAX Data:
- Go to TRAX>>TRAX Data /content/bc/trax_management.php
- Find the student and by clicking on the name you will get the TRAX Overview page
- Click on the course and add the grade to the Final School Grade ( or in any other Grade field, if needed ) and Save.
To update TRAX data using TRAX Populate ( this will update TRAX Data in bulk for all students enrolled in the selected course(s))
- Go to TRAX/1701>>Populate /content/bc/trax_generate.php
- Make sure that you are in the correct year if you are populating historic data.
- You can filter the courses you want to update either by term or ticking/unticking them.
- Select which field you would like to populate ( Final or Interim Grade) and from which term's assessment you want to pull the grade ( Final grade is normally pulled from the last term the course is scheduled for)
6. Click on Populate button and it is done. To populate both the Interim grade and Final grade then it has to be done separately, repeating the above steps.
Please sign in to leave a comment.