Spring is here and we move towards the end of the final sessions for many institutes within our community. As we have mentioned, new announcements will be rolled out progressively, starting in May. We will be in touch to inform you when your system has been selected for migration. Don't forget to start your rollover process early to avoid the end of year rush. Contact your CSM and organise a meeting to discuss the options.
New assessment types
We have introduced new assessment types following a request from our local community. The options to add a mean, median, upper and lower quartiles calculation to your grade reports.
These calculations are made on one numeric grade within your assessment builds. It can be calculated per course or across the subject.
As well we have added more attendance calculations to the assessment report. Schools can now have absences separated by excused or not excused absence types.
Changes to DQSE
DQSE reports are used by our local community. We have adapted an already existing administrator tool for use by class Teachers. It will now be restricted to show only the students within the Teacher's active class, and will only check for administrator rights if the user is not a member of the class teacher system user group. Contact your CSM to discuss this improvement.
SMS sent messages
If an SMS was over 200 characters, the read screen was not showing the whole message. This has been improved. Remember there is still a limit to 160 characters per message.
A small change, but now students who are enrolled late into a course, will be automatically added to the assignments already created and that have a future date to the student's course enrolment date.
We have added further options to the rollover feature. Users can now select the status of the newly created programme, so as to avoid activating new programmes in the new academic year. Further options of graduation and entry requirements.
Equally further options were added to quick reports to allow for applicant enrolment status to be used as a filter and an export.
Small changes, fixes and updates;
- On the assessment/report statistics, we amended the export to show the scale label instead of the ID. Also added the possibility to extract text comments when using assessment grades in Excel as the export option.
- An improvement was made to the new quiz VLE resource, whereby Educators can now add attachments to each question.
- Data fix on local network school for inactive subjects. (MT)
- The final change to a legacy custom transcript.
- Withdrawn students were included in the compact grade report. This has been changed and they will not appear once withdrawn.
- Improved the programme management list view load time.
- Reworked questionnaire page to load faster for editing and creation.
- Change to network school custom student profile tab for SEN. (MT)
- Added all new schools to network school curriculum syncher. (MT)
- Updated custom academic report for network school. (MT)
- Fixed a bug on the attendance admin report.
- Reworked a change to FTE count.
- Resolved errors that were appearing in the assess list view.
- Resolved custom TRAX import problems.
- Repaired with the assess grid not saving as draft.
- Worked on an issue where stated term grades were not pulling data from the set terms.
- Fixed an attendance widget which was not loading correctly across all schools.
- Improvements were made to the contribution statistics page to allow larger institutes, with one class level to select the export per subject.
- Improvements were made to the comment templates module, whereby users who create public comments, can also see these comments in their personal list view.
Please sign in to leave a comment.