With the end of year approaching, the team have been concentrating on some major updates to core modules within the MySchool product.
As we announced on our roadmap blog , that we were planning to release announcements, finance, and IEP mangement. We have started to update clients towards the new announcement build, and this will be completed in June for most of our independent schools, with network schools being transitioned in July. Finance is in it's final phases of testing, and is still planned for early summer release, IEP's is planned for end of summer release in line with the scholastic year 2022/23. First let check out some of the updates carried out during May;
It is now possible to adapt and customise gender markers in MySchool.
This attached to a new permission which should be granted to the central administrator group. It is found in the administrators section, with the options of Yes/No.
Please note that if the gender has been assigned to a profile (even archived) then it will not allow users to delete options.
Calculated scales have a progress bar
Calculated scales are used to translate a numeric grade into an achievement scale. It can be used for a pass/fail logic, to translate an summative average grade into a formative assessment, and much more. We have now added the same coloured progress bar as an
Activate this within your assessment report builder in the course grade section type.
Print multiple timetables
More updates and system updates and changes;
- Updated works to project client custom API. (ES)
- Rectified system problem with class/course student selection was failing in the people picker.
- Update to project client class levels which was producing a system error due to volume. (MT)
- Data fix for project client due to user error. (MT)
- Updated project client learning outcomes which did not populate the assess grid from previous terms as expected. (MT)
- Carried out an enhancement request on custom report for project client. (MT)
- Repaired an issue with quiz course resources when cloning where not all content was cloned.
- Large update to custom assessment module for project client to allow for additional exams to be added. (ES)
- Added a new certificate type to project client for 2021/22 only. (MT)
- Amended a bug to legacy report card.
- Enhancement made to programme builder course types for project client. (MT)
- Improved attachments within the schedule to show correctly.
- Stopped archived subjects being available for external courses within TRAX.
- Resolved a problem with list view not saving on the assess grid page.
- Numerous works carried out on DQSE reports for schools in Malta.
- Amended course copy script to include class level as a selection.
- Reworked mean calculations which were recently included in the subject specification assessment types.
- Various issues were raised for the new announcement module following the initial release batch.