Module used to track attendance and find last minute replacements for scheduled courses.
- Take Staff Attendance: Light attendance register for scheduled course educators to be marked absent, allowing for find a replacement to schedule colleagues.
- Find Replacement: Quick and easy tool to find non scheduled course teachers to fill in for colleagues who are unable to take a specific course lesson.
- Staff Attendance Report: Produces a report with absent staff.
Take Staff Attendance
This option allows the introduction of absences of a member of staff.
- Staff: enter the name (of the first letters of the name) of the member of staff whose absences will be taken.
- Date from / to: enter the dates for which you want to take absences of staff members. By default, the system inserts today's date.
- By clicking on the Preset Ranges button, the system displays the next pop-up and allows another selection of dates:
- By clicking on the Fetch button, the system looks for information based on the criteria entered and then displays it.
- If the member of staff is a teacher, the system displays that teacher’s course by day/period for all the dates selected.
- Select the date/period for which the absence should be taken.
- Selecting "Date" in the page header allows you to select all the absences corresponding to the criteria entered.
- Click save updates and a validation message on top will confirm
- By clicking on the MULTI-UPDATE button, the system displays the next screen:
- For all the dates and periods selected, you can now enter the reason for absence (Status) and any comments in a single operation.
- The Update button updates the absences.
- The Save Update button saves the information entered.
This option allows you to record replacements for absent teachers.
A first screen allows you to enter the information regarding the replacement.
- Teacher: enter the name (or the first few letters) of the absent teacher.
- Week start: Date from when the replacement should be made.
- Replacement condition > Is available: only indicates the teachers available on the day/period selected
- As soon as the teacher's name is entered, the system displays the timetable of the absent teacher for the requested period.
- The legend at the bottom of the page is useful for the different colour-coded courses.
- To enter a replacement, select the magnifier symbol in the period for which a replacement is needed.
- The system automatically displays the list of teachers (based on the criteria selected) who could be replacements.
- The figure displayed at the side of the name corresponds to the number of replacements already carried out by this teacher.
- By clicking on the sign , you choose the teacher who will be the replacement.
- By clicking on the CREATE button, the system saves the replacement. If the Send email box is ticked, the teacher who carried out the replacement will receive an email.
- After the replacement is automatically saved, the following schedule appears.
- The replacements that have been assigned will appear on the teacher’s schedule.
- By selecting the period, the system displays the next screen to the teacher:
- In the "Event Type" zone, the teacher who carries out the replacement can select another type of event.
- In the "Repeat" zone, the teacher who carries out the replacement can select the frequency of the replacement.
- By clicking on the ‘Confirm’ button the teacher accepts the replacement that has been assigned to him/her.
- The ‘Preset hour ranges’ button displays the timetable related to the course for which the replacement is envisaged.
- As soon as the initial period has been changed, the system displays a link to find a free classroom.
Staff Attendance Report
It is pretty straight forward as it's only a matter of selecting:
Report type: select the type of report you want to generate (Overview, detailed)
School level: allows you to select the level for which you want to generate the report.
Date from / to: allows you to enter the dates for which you want to generate the report. By default, the system inserts today's date.
Overview will show you entries with an actual absent status recorded, and when you click on an entry you get a pop-up with details:
Detailed will show you all staff and the details if an absent status was recorded:
Please sign in to leave a comment.