Here is a list of improvements and fixes we have pushed to our community systems. The team are finishing the final works on announcements, IEP, and finance during these last phases of the 2022 roadmap;
Attendance in assessment reports
When using the MySchool assessment report builder, you can choose to have attendance stats showing for the students outside of their subjects. We have improved the choice of combinations allowing schools to determine their own calculations.
Choose the attendance count type for the year or for the term. In the new attendance config panel, you can choose which type count you would like. These types are taken from your attendance configuration panel.
We have reinstated the possibility for all of the MySchool community to use the organisation feature. Create your school sports team memberships, and after-school clubs or even note students' out-of-school club/team memberships. We have now moved this to the enrolment tab of the student.
To add organisations to the list, then you should have the organisation's functionality mapped to Administer/Advanced options. If you cannot find it then contact our support team for help.
Show LO folders on assess and assessment report builder
We have made it possible to show all folders for your learning outcomes both on the assess grid and assessment reports. Contact our support team to enable this for your Myschool assessment platform.
A new widget is available for Mentors to check attendance
If a user is assigned as a mentor to a student, we can add a new dashboard widget to their overview screen. This will show a running percentage of attendance during the year. Contact our support team to enable this on your platform.
The calculation is based on present statuses per roll call period/Total number of roll call periods where attendance has been taken.
Staff ID cards
In the data report module/Student ID cards, we have adapted this to produce ID cards for staff members as well.
Here is the list of further fixes and tasks;
- System - Added new replacement tags to the announcement module.
- System - Added BC options of graduation/enrolled program to mass edit feature.
- System - Enabled the possibility to remove students from user groups via their security membership tab.
- System - Bus routes can now be removed from a student profile.
- System - Updated tables on DB for the seed instance.
- Project (ES) - Updated custom staff attendance module to respect the date filter in the report.
- School - Amended typo in term management text label.
- School - Solved a bug with files getting stuck in new assignment create cache.
- Project (MT) - Resolved a problem where custom contracts were saved to administrators' profiles.
- System - Fixed issue with staff attendance report not calculating correctly.
- System - Fixed an issue where a long legal name would not render correctly on assessment reports.
- System - Fixed an issue with the sync centre where grades were deleted after being entered into the grade grid.
- Project (MT) - Fixed custom sync problem with third-party provider.
- System - Repaired a known issue with assignment cloning.
- System - Added the submission status of assignments to the guardian assignment view (assignment_guardian_view.php)
- System - Added the update LO statuses using the bulk update feature in subject specifications.
- System - The apply button was showing on the programme view when in read mode. This was removed.
- School - Added custom report in line with enhancement request.
- Project (MT) - Included user ID in custom module for engagements.
- Project (MT) - Fixed issue with report templates being applied to students when downloading
- Project (MT) - Fixed a problem with application forms on the demo site.
- School - Added custom staff attendance types.
- System - Worked on the campaign export to include relationship to school as a field.
- School - Further works to correct errors on a detailed PSR BC report.
- System - Fixed link in quick reports which was attached to legacy announcement code.
- System - Urgent work as the subject link within courses was not functioning.
- Project (MT) - Further works to customise/repair certificates for publishing.
- System - Fixed UI bug which stopped users from duplicating announcements.
- System - Fixed caching issue which stopped schools from editing subject specifications.
- System - Resolved an ordering problem in the inbox which was not respected on Mac OS devices.
- System - Repaired a bug introduced with calendar updates.
- System - Repaired attendance issues noted when taking attendance.
- Project (MT) - Added further options to a custom attendance report.
- School - Restored schools assessment criteria which were deleted by user error.
- System - Improvement on quick reports to include the title as an export field for user data sets.
- System - Added the option to include student/guardian ID information when exporting questionnaire submissions.
- System - For large custom reports, the fetch screen will always be paginated to improve load time.
- System - The enquiry list and details are now exportable.
- System - Repaired a UI bug when adding categories to the new announcement module.
- School- Change behaviour for a custom URL link to google calendar.
- School - Migrated a legacy assessment report to the new assessment build.
- System - Improved export to excel to export all guardians when selected.
- School - Studnet facing transcript did not contain z-courses. This was changed so can download it with all courses.
- System - Certain fields on the admission form when set as mandatory would not stop submissions. This is now working as expected.
- Project (MT) - Further additions to the custom module 'engagements'. Options added in statuses.
- System - Problem with both assessment and assignment grids.
- School - Reworked a legacy custom feature for one school.
- Project (MT) - Worked on data cleanup in line with new improvements planned in the pipeline.