Apologies for the wait, the team have been working on some great new modules.
Notably IEP, LMS, and they continue with finance and a new module management page.
We have a new LMS module available. It is a one-stop shop for course educators, to monitor, organise and manage their courses and students in MySchool.
Easy access to frequently used tools such as attendance, assessments and course diary entries. For a full detailed explanation then check out this section within our knowledge base.
For further details on how to activate then please send a request to your CSM via the support channel.
- Project (MT) - Amended custom CDR checks to resolve duplicate email problems.
- System - Added online URL to new IEP meeting field.
- System - Changed the way that submitted questionnaires are viewed to be a slide-over.
- System - Increased the allowed behaviour points to have a top limit of 500.
- Project (EU) - Resolved a problem with duplicate languages that needed to be merged.
- System - Resolved an error on the attendance admin tool.
- School - Changed custom tax rebate behaviour.
- School - Fixed an error with new finance invoice generation.
- Project (EU) - Resolved an issue with the promotion tool. This was due to IE students.
- System - Questionnaires were ignoring mandatory field settings. This was repaired.
- System - Changed the amount of text allowed for the student profile part.
- Project (EU) - Fixed an issue with a custom report card not showing correctly.
- School - Updated transcript with minor agreed modifications.
- School - Updated transcript to except non-numeric grades.
- System - Resolved an issue where courses were showing duplicates in the completion screen on review.
- School - Reworked custom grade reports to calculate GPA correctly.
- System (BC) - Changed country code on DEM file for all BC schools.
- System (BC) - Resolved an issue with the previous schooling not showing.
- System - Fixed an issue with admissions module internal mail notifications that were being sent as duplicates.
- School - Reverted requested changes to the custom assessment system.
- System - Solved an error where the previous schooling field was not updating the student profile correctly.
- School - Reworked state reporting for Maltese school leaving certificate.
- School - Further work was carried out on the tax rebate custom module.
- School - Fixed an error which was stopping users from entering a valid telephone in the admissions module.
- System - Fixed issues on new finance credit notes. The phase is still in UAT.
- School - Had to delete two organisations which could not be done from UI.
- System - Resolved an issue with median calculations not showing on the PDF assessment report.
- School (MT) - Updated issue with DQSE organisations not showing on export.
- School - Work on SSO integration for OKTA
- System - Repaired the transition from enquiry to admissions whereby the password was not being generated on the invite mail.
- System - Solved a problem where topic colours were not being applied to the assignment grade grid correctly.
- Project (MT) - Fixed an issue where a range of holidays was not showing correctly on the holiday management page.
- System - Updated the permission pop-up to represent more user-friendly terms aligning with the list in user groups.
- System - Organisations could be created without having a name label. This is now a mandatory field on creation.
- System (BC) - Worked on integrating new IEP template with PSR report.
- Project (MT) - Problem with custom sync, this was investigated and resolved.
- System - The emergency contact report was not producing any results. This was fixed.
- School - Attempt to recover deleted data for the admissions module.
- School (MT) - Further works on custom tax rebate module.
- System - Achievement scales could not be associated with subjects. This was resolved and is part of the new IEP assessment module.
- System - Mass edit was not showing guardian mobiles when selected.
- System (BC) - The request to include withdrawn students in the PSR was accepted and released.
- Project (EU) - Fixed promotion rollover tool.
- School - Fixed transcript customisation error.
- System - Special character was causing an issue with the permission slip being available to guardians. This was resolved.
- System - Applied central styling to all admissions and log-in pages to be the same format.
- System - Increased width of review slide over to cover 80% of screen size.
- System - Fixed an issue with dashlets losing context to authenticated users.
- System - Changed the behaviour when creating contacts from a student profile. It is not possible to create dependants in this quick create slide-over.
- School - Updated custom report page to have a loader.
- System - Updated student list export which had stopped working.
- School - Updated legacy stats page to show legacy assessments.
- School - Print multiple timetables were not producing a result on export. This was resolved.
- School - The problem occurred with achievement scales not being correctly added to VLE resources.
- School (BC)- Changed layout of transcript showing the PEN number incorrectly.
- Project (MT) - Prepared custom changes as agreed.
- System - Fixed issue with V10 next not showing class levels in announcement people picker.
- System - Parent day report now works with subject specifications.
- System - Duplicate contacts could be created in the questionnaire module. We have added validation and duplicate checks on primary emails to avoid duplicate profiles.
- School (MT) - Updated DQSE report with valid code and count details.
- System (BC) - Further updates on withdrawn students not showing on PSR. The team resolved the issues.
- System - Schools can determine a pass grade in the assignment grade grid. The cell will show as red if the grade is under this value. This was fixed for all systems.
- System - Behaviour categories that have been used can no longer be deleted.
- Project (MT) - Reordered a custom PDF printout.
- School - Updated legacy grade report to include a new field.
- System - Users can no longer change their own primary email in the edit contact section. This was causing issues with users being logged out of the system when changed.
- System - Quick search will search for a minimum of 3 characters located anywhere in the name rather than from the start. This was changed to show more effective results when looking for a household contact.
- System - Fixed an issue with achievement scales not showing correctly on the assignment grade grid after being applied to a quiz.
- Project (MT) - Changed behaviour on ministry attendance SW07 forms.
- System (BC) - System error was being produced on PSR. This was fixed and in connection with previous changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.